Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kamau 216


Email and attachment I received from Investigator Rob Jones, whom Kamau had said worked for him in a previously posted text message. I considered this a death threat from a law enforcement officer (picture of heaven), and I immediately forwarded it on to state and federal law enforcement along with pleas for immediate protection (but there were no responses).
Important note: Shortly after I forwarded this to law enforcement, someone hacked into my email and added some innocent-sounding text to make this appear less threatening. However, my children and I had examined the original email extremely carefully before I forwarded it to law enforcement, and we are absolutely certain that the original email DID NOT contain any text.

No comments:

Post a Comment