Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kamau 238


Blog post that discusses our case.
My reply to this is posted here as Kamau 239. As I note there, I suspect the author of this post is either our local police chief or someone very close to him (because of the insider information from law enforcement furnished here plus the libelous statements concerning my mental state that are so similar to all the false/ridiculous statements posted as comments by my ex-husband, a close friend of the police chief's, on my other blog at http://vocct.blogspot.com).

Very important note: I never knew "Paul"'s last name until I saw it furnished in this posting, so the person who wrote this also had access to information from Kamau that I didn't have. (See earlier documents that mention only "Paul".

No comments:

Post a Comment