Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kamau 223


Letter I received from the Texas Office of the Attorney General in response to a complaint (with documentation) that I had filed against Diop Kamau, the Police Complaint Center, Greg Slate, Rob Jones, and "Paul".
I had also called the Texas Dept. of Public Safety's Private Security Board (the agency that licenses private investigators in Texas) and asked for instructions on how to file a complaint with them over the fact that these people and their company had operated in Texas without being licensed here; I was given an email address for an investigator in Dallas, and I emailed him a complaint. I never had any further response of any kind from the PSB regarding Kamau et al.
I later learned about other complaints that had been filed against Kamau in Texas (but more about that later...).

No comments:

Post a Comment