Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kamau Victim 1


Letter shared with me by another victim of Diop Kamau and the PCC that was received from Ricardo West (who was not connected with my own case as far as I know).

This letter, written on PCC letterhead, appears to be a generic one sent to multiple victims. Note that the date on the computer file causes the date on the letter to change to the current date each time the file is opened (so the date printed is NOT the date it is sent but rather the most recent date it was viewed).

I'm posting it because I believe other victims will recognize it, because it contains important payment information and an investigator that are different from what I've posted from my case, and also because of the comment printed at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment